CAN YOU HELP?
Volunteering is incredibly rewarding and makes a significant difference to the people you support. Even the little things like giving a lift, sharing a cup of tea, helping with shopping or chatting can raise people's spirits immeasurably.
We are very flexible and you do not have to commit to a fixed day or time to volunteer.
The purpose of this scheme is to help those who need assistance with day-to-day tasks and we are looking for a team of volunteers to provide help with:
- Essential transport to the hospital, G.P.’s, Opticians, Dentists
- Accompanying clients for shopping and appointments
- Visiting elderly, disabled or housebound clients
- Assist in letter writing, form filling and general clerical admin
- Anything a Good Neighbour would do
If you think you might be able to help, even if you can offer no more than an hour a month, or would like to know more, please contact us at: StainesHelpingHands@gmail.com or telephone 07398 338 345. We look forward to hearing from you.